Wednesday, August 17, 2011

OMG!!! Off Property?!?!?!?!

Since I am now a local in the Orlando area, I'm going to take some opportunities to share some of the fun things that I find off Disney property.  The other day I found myself near a frozen yogurt place called Menchie's that my friends had told me about.  I decided to stop in and try things out.


Menchie's is a self service frozen yogurt operation.  It is set up kinda like a salad bar.  There are several different flavors from which you can choose.  After you chose your yogurt flavor, you then have the opportunity to add as many or as few toppings as you like. 

This time I selected Butter Brickle and Apple Pie.  I then added chopped walnuts, honey granola, graham cracker crumbs, toffee crunch, caramel and whipped cream.  Wow!  Listing all of those sounds like a lot of toppings, but I promise you that everything was perfectly balanced.

Here's the end result:


There were healthier choices too.  I went in there with the intent of adding fruit to my cup, but none of the choices were calling to me this time.  I do plan on going back (hopefully tonight) and this time I plan to make a very fruity cup.

2 comments:

  1. Wow - that sounds pretty darn good. Love the self serve idea for frozen yogurt!

    ReplyDelete