Monday, October 3, 2011

Food and Wine Festival Booths

This might have to be my favorite time of year at Epcot.  One of my favorite things about Epcot is the World Showcase and your ability to taste (pun intended) different cultures.  During the soft openings of the booths on Thursday I went around and got pictures of the different booths and the menus.

I just wanted to share with you the pictures of the booths today.  As I sample the different menu items, I'll share the individual countries menu.  I do hope to try everything this year, but if I fail at trying everything, I still hope to try at least one thing from each country.



I Love when Cast Members make a photo special!

The theming of this makes me feel like I'm at Old Key West Resort.


 
China is one of the countries with two serving windows.



The country of Che-ese







The kiosk is also serving as the counter service for the Japan pavilion right now.






I love the thatched roof on the Ireland booth!


Opa!






2 comments: