Thursday, November 10, 2011

Animal Kingdom Holiday Updates

After visiting Animal Kingdom on Monday and noticing that there were no holiday decorations up, I was excited to see a tweet from one of my friends that the decorations were going up.  I rushed over there this morning to see what was set up.  Here's pics of what I found.  I'll head back next week to get more pictures after all the decorations are up and to get some pictures of Mickey's Jingle Jungle Parade too.







Lilo and Stitch in their holiday clothes















3 comments:

  1. So much fun - I love the tree at Animal Kingdom so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! My favorites are always the little individual trees for each character in Camp MM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to see they are up! Can't wait to see them real soon! The AK is starting to look awesome.

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete