Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dinner in Epcot!

So I made my way over to Epcot and stopped at Spaceship Earth for a look at the past and my future!


Since I was on the ride by myself, I was given a new partner in my future!



I then made my way to Japan for my dinner!


I order hot tea and I think I ordered tempura for an appetizer.  Then I had the beef and fish entree.  I'll just post some of the highlights from dinner:





Yup, by the time my beef was done, the shrimp was almost gone!

In the time I was sitting there, my feet were starting to swell, so I loosen up my shoes, but I was able to tie them before I needed to leave.  After dinner, I decided it was time to head back to the room and get to bed.  I snapped one more picture of the tree.


And I happened to catch this bit of water art on my way out too!


To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been to Teppan Edo in a while...It's a great place to go with a group and not bad solo either :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll be there for a dinner in August. It is really good food!

    ReplyDelete