Monday, January 30, 2012

Week in Review

Now that work has slowed down a bit for me, I was able to get myself into the parks and find more time to write about what's going on in the area.  Here's what's going on in case you missed it!

The affection section has some new additions in the Animal Kingdom Updates.

I got to brag about my new high score and test out Posterous to get you some updates from my phone.

One of the many fun things that I saw at Gatorland in Wildlife Wednesday.

I shared how I welcomed in the new year with the excitement that only Disney can provide at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

Even though I missed out on meeting Ridley Pearson, I was able to get my copy of Kingdom Keepers autographed when he visited the Writer's Stop.

I gave you a teaser of the exciting blog posts that are coming featuring life outside the theme parks.

Please take time to catch up on anything that you missed.  If you like what you're reading, please be sure to share with your friends and post about this on Twitter and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment